Friday 2 May 2014

Mythical Creatures



As I said in my last post, I believe in mythical, legendary, and supernatural creatures and beings. Like I said in an earlier post, I believe anything is possible. Magic is real. I believe in dragons, unicorns, griffins, phoenix, pegasi, and sphinx. I believe in fairies, nymphs, pixies, and brownies. I believe in changelings, shapeshifters, vampires, werewolves, and werecats. I believe in boggarts, dwarves, elves, dryads, gnomes, goblins, imps, leprechaun, mermaids, naiads, satyrs, sprites, and trolls. I believe in centaurs, sirens, harpies, naga, fauns, minotaur, manticore, and gorgons. I believe in cyclopes, giants, kappa, orcs, ogres, yeti, and sasquatch. I also believe in all the angels and gods and goddesses. I believe in them all. Some may be good, some may be bad, but none are inherently bad. Just like humans. All are real. All deserve to be acknowledged. All want to be free. Even those like vampires, werewolves, orcs, ogres, trolls, all just want to be love and feel love and give love. Just like humans. You may ask, "Well where are they all, if they are so real?" I will tell you where. They wait in their unexplored caves, the thickest forest, the deepest depths of the sea, the unreachable parts of the mountains, deep underground. Waiting. Waiting for us. Waiting for us to be ready to accept them with open arms. To love them. To stop being afraid. To awake from our ignorance. They hide the evidence of their existence, so as not to cause a suspicion too soon. There are exceptions, however. The question is however, when will we let them be free?


No comments:

Post a Comment